12 in stock
Color WowPop & Lock Shellac Gloss is a 2-in-1 that fuses two of the most high impact hair care technologies, Shellac combines the conditioning benefits of an oil with the shine benefits of a serum. Its two-tiered delivery system utilizes 75% of ingredients to internally repair your hair while the remaining 25% form a crystal clear protective seal on the outside. Your Color pops with epic shine and gets locked in. Also contains UV filter for added anti-fade protection in the sun.