We're looking for an apprentice to join the Bohairmia team in Manchester
We need somebody with a big passion for beauty and fashion - somebody who can write about it, photograph it, and capture it on video for platforms such as YouTube. Are you someone with a passion for fashion? Do you know somebody who's always on trend and looking for a break into the industry? This could be the opportunity.
What we need from you:
- Writing and editorial skills. You'll be working on content for the main website and social media channels.
- IT skills. You'll need to be confident with a laptop to learn the systems we use to add and remove products from the website, update the pages, or create new offers and promotions for our customers.
- Marketing skills. You'll need to know your way around popular sites like Facebook, YouTube and Instagram as part of the role will be keeping these channels updated with relevant and engaging content.
- A good eye for what's hot and what's not. You'll be curating relevant content from around the web to post on our social media channels and supporting our commercial team to create product offers that will appeal to our customers.
- Confidence, charisma, enthusiasm and drive! Are you the kind of person who could persuade a cool looking girl to show us how they put together their look for a YouTube video or blog post?
What we'll help you achieve:
- This is an apprenticeship, and you'll be studying for an NVQ Level 3 qualification in Social Media and Digital Marketing.
- You'll learn how to run a website and keep it updated. This will include learning popular tools such as Photoshop and the basics of technologies including HTML.
- You'll learn about eCommerce and what it takes to drive sales in the fashion and beauty industry. This will include learning how to produce and read reports about how well our website is doing using popular tools such as Google Analytics to suggest improvements we can make based on the data. You'll also learn the basics of SEO and how to make a website more popular by providing more of the things that people are searching for.
- You'll be building yourself a name and a portfolio of work. All of the content you produce for us (written blog posts, photos and video) will be attributed to you, and we really want someone who is prepared to get themselves out there in the capacity as an expert and authority on the subject matter. If this does not appeal to you, then you're probably not the right person for the job.
The apprenticeship will be paid and based in our Manchester office. We think this is a great opportunity for somebody who loves fashion and is looking to learn the high value and highly transferable digital skills that it takes to be successful in so many different types of businesses.
If this is you, or if it is somebody you know, then please get in touch.